- animator, art director
- animator, teacher, slacker who hasn't updated his website in 3 years:)
- director, animator, technical director, (slightly) evil genius
- modeler, needs to point me to a working website
- animator, game designer, needs to get a website
- technical director, best TD I've worked with
- concept artist, ilustrator
- technical director, triathelete, biking nut
- animator, star wars fiend and paintball warrior
- animator who I believe would like to be a pirate
- illustrator, creator of Olaf the troll and other such creatures
- animator, animation mentor and all around nice guy
- animator, professor, fellow Scad Grad
- animator, fellow Scaddie and blogger
- illustrator, concept artist and master of the digital brush
- animator, bringer of death in Halo matches
- animator, previz man, fellow Scaddie
- animator, Scad alum, and cartoon funny man
(Mostly) Free Stuff
I made him, what do you expect :)
- Good solid rig I did a lip sync exercise with and found to be a very solid rig.
- one of the more appealing free character rigs out there. Seen a lot of nice animation with it as well.
- a very well known rig from the Academy of Art that was used for all of the early Pixar classes there.
- little dog rig I haven't gotten to play with (though it's on my list of things to do). Really like the character design.
- I LOVE this script. Enables me to work the way I like which is as little time in the graph editor as possible. Allows you to create nice curved tangents with no overshoot.
- Script for easily building a character UI
- Great script for helping to do your breakdowns. I don't think I can live with out this script now.
- Exports quick selection sets to a mel to recreate them in another file or on another character. I wrote this one and, having spent the time to make it, find it quite useful
The Setup Machine
- if you like making characters and don't wanna take the time to do a good solid rig or just don't have the ability. This is a great package and easily worth it's cost in saved time.
- SO MANY great tools in here for both rigging and animation. Dig in.
All the stuff on this site is © 2000 -